Hello From Nyc !

Guest AliceMyPrincess

Guest AliceMyPrincess

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to all Greyhound owners. I have 3 dogs dogs a Greyhound- Alice who is 3yrs old, a Doberman Charlotte 2 yrs old and a Husky Mutt Jack who is 7. Alice is my second Greyhound we lost our first girl to bone cancer in March of 2009.

Welcome from long island.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:wave Hello and welcome from another NYer. Where in the city do you live? Would love to see pics of your pups too. :D

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest AliceMyPrincess

Thanks for the welcome everyone. As soon as I figure out how to upload pictures I will.

I live in Arverne, NY in the Rockaways(Queens). Also I attend the Grateful Greyhounds Fall Ball every year. This year I am also going to Greyhounds in Gettysburg for the first time.

Hi and welcome from Maryland!

You will really enjoy GiG- lots to see and do and lots of nice people to meet!

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• 3 weeks later...
:welcome2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown