Miss Bonnie Twist- Gone 2 Years Today

Guest K9Cookies

Guest K9Cookies

I've been thinking about Bonnie a ton lately. She was such a spunky girl, loved kids and gave great hugs. We miss her everyday, but lately she's really been on my mind.

2007-04-08EasterParade.jpg

2007-07-13Dogswithcousins.jpg

Just last week, I agreed to be the running coach for Team in Training in our area. I got involved in this all because of Bonnie. Over the past two years, I've raised more than $5,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I never would have had the courage to start running and fundraising without Bonnie.

DSC03506.jpg

She passed away before that 1st marathon and that has kept me involved with TNT, so I can make a difference in my own small way... :cry1

IMG_4653.jpg

Love you, Bon Bon. :angelwings

It doesn't seem as long ago as two years ... altho of course to you it must seem forever :( . She always caught my attention here, with her beauty and sweetness -- one of those perfect greyhounds, without question.

Rest well, precious girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

1. Not a day goes by that I don't think about Miss Bonnie Twist, or a morning I don't look at her picture and miss her. A very special girl indeed!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been two years. I remember how happy Bonnie Twist looked at that Dewey where you made Loca's cake. She is missed by so many of us. :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Kristin, I thought of her almost immediately upon waking yesterday morning. Bonnie was a special girl. We all miss her.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Time goes by so fast....I can't believe it's been two years already. Miss Bonnie Twist...what a trooper. We all miss her.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)