Hi From Quebec Canada

Guest BreezeColoChi

Guest BreezeColoChi

Hi everybody!

I once was a member here but I guess my account was deleted, I had to start all over this morning!

So here I am again, with my fabulous 5 hounds.

Here's my pack:

Breeze and Colonel (10.5 yo and 11.5 yo) both are ex-racer. They are with me for 5 years now.

Chivas is an AKC and CKC Greyhound. He is now 3 yo, and I had him when he was only 8 wo. He's my heart dog.

Tahira, the Saluki. She is a wonderful companion, she's 5 yo. Adopted 1.5 year ago.

Belle the Iggy, the brain of the house is 5 yo. Adopted 1.5 year ago.

Well I guess that's it for now! :P

Edited by BreezeColoChi

Wow, what stunning beauties thay all are and wonderful photography!!! Welcome back :colgate

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest BreezeColoChi

Thank you guys!

The pictures were taken couple weeks ago, it's one of my friends who wants to start a photography carreer so she offered to take some pics of my babies! :P

Beautiful pics!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Thank you guys!

The pictures were taken couple weeks ago, it's one of my friends who wants to start a photography carreer so she offered to take some pics of my babies! :P

The pictures are fantastic! And your hounds are beautiful!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Whippet

Un beau bonjour un peu froid venant du Saguenay! :)

You have a GREAT gang! I would love having a saluki and an iggy! Well, I'd love to have hundreds of dogs but hey, I guess 3 will have to do. I have 2 ex racers and a whippet.

If you ever come north to the Saguenay area,, let me know!

Sophie.