Missing An Angel

JohnF

I'm missing Angel a lot this weekend. She passed 23 01 09.

Rescued from a dogs shelter and instantly became a heart dog.

A very brave girl. The sweetest. the best.

Run free and happy by that Rainbow Bridge, Angel - until I get there one day...

http://www.pbase.com/johnfr/image/28935313/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/johnfr/fast_angel

Guest IrskasMom

John , I am so very sorry . Angel was absolutly stunningly Beautiful and so loved by You. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Forgot to mention , this Pictures are Beautiful! :)

Edited by IrskasMom

John,

She was an absolute beauty. Beautiful pictures as well and it looks you both enjoyed a wonderful life together.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

What a beautiful girl. These anniversaries are always hard. Looks like she loved to run on the beach, just like your new girl. Gorgeous photo's.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Wasn't she beautiful! I'm so sorry; we never stop missing them, do we.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest FreddyGirl

I remember Angel so well, especially my favorite shot of her in the bluebells. Reading your post touches a cord for me. I think I miss my Bobbi more as time goes on.

Sending you a huge hug and understanding of your pain and sorrow.

What a beauty.

Play in the bluebells over the bridge, sweetheart, until your daddy can come be with you again.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.