Kate In Columbus

Guest d0ggiem0mma

Guest d0ggiem0mma

Hi everyone!!

Some of you may know me from WhippetTalk, I have the same username there. I am owned by 3 whippets, an IG... and most recently I have been adopted by Maggie the greyhound (from TeamGreyhound.) We also live with a cocker spaniel and a hairless chinese crested. My husband and I have been active in dog rescue for 6 years. We started with cocker spaniels, then did some all-breed, then bully breeds, and now I'm a volunteer with Whippet Rescue and Placement. When I can, I also do non-foster volunteering for local greyhounds and IG rescue... and I'm a sucker for anything furry and 4 legged for that matter!!

When I have more time, I'll upload photos of all my furkids!

-Kate

Welcome from Plano, TX :wave I am watching and waiting on a pre-adopted dog from TeamGreyhound :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

:welcome2 Hi Kate! Welcome to GT. I haven't had a chance to keep up on all the threads on WT lately so I didn't see that you adopted Maggie....congrats!!

Beth - I think that's a different Team Greyhound. I think Kate is referring to the group in Ohio.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest d0ggiem0mma

You are correct- Maggie came from Team Greyhound Adoption of Ohio.

As promised- here are some photos:

momboys3.png

This photo was taken by Penney Adams of Adlerhouse Photography, before I adopted Maggie.

Dogs from left to right: Joey, Zipp, Louie, Guinness, Leggs, Toby

whippets-1.jpg

Just my whippets, same photographer. Left to right: Guinness, Zipp, and Joey

cutemaggie.jpg

My beautiful miss Maggie in her PJs from Cottage Hounds

zippwoofstock.jpg

This is Zipp- he's my heart dog <3 <3 <3 but I love all my kids

I love posting photos of my beautiful babies and all the wonderful fosters I'm lucky enough to share my home with, so there will be lots more photos to come!

Welcome from Maryland! I am also owned by a whippet, 14 year old Indy, in addition to my greys. I could never be without one - whippets or greys!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest IrskasMom

Kate , I must say I am soooo Impressed of your Beautiful Family you have. You are on the right Place with all us Fanatic ( just a little ) Grey Owners.Or is it Visa versa ,the Greys own us?? Nevermind WELCOME :wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

Beautiful pics of your beautiful pups.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross