Amelia's Having Surgery Tomorrow

Guest LineDancerDana

Guest LineDancerDana

Hello Grey Community!! For those of you who might be the praying type please pray or send good thoughts our way tomorrow as our Amelia is going under for surgery. Turns out the story of her runny "soft serve" poo, digestion problems, and gasping has all been caused by an abcess in her gums. So they are going in tomorrow to pull some teeth and clean out the area. Hopefully the infection that was in the abcess and had spread to her sinuses and digestive system will be taken care of quickly and she can get back to her normal self. I know I should not be nervous, but I am just a nervous mommy I suppose. She is my furry baby. But optimistic that this will make Amelia so much more happy once it is finished. Ill keep ya'll posted on how it goes.

Lots of prayers and good healing thoughts for your sweetie. I'm sure she will be just fine.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thinking good thoughts for Amelia tomorrow............

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Praying for Amelia. Any news?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest LineDancerDana

Hello Grey Community!! For those of you who might be the praying type please pray or send good thoughts our way tomorrow as our Amelia is going under for surgery. Turns out the story of her runny "soft serve" poo, digestion problems, and gasping has all been caused by an abcess in her gums. So they are going in tomorrow to pull some teeth and clean out the area. Hopefully the infection that was in the abcess and had spread to her sinuses and digestive system will be taken care of quickly and she can get back to her normal self. I know I should not be nervous, but I am just a nervous mommy I suppose. She is my furry baby. But optimistic that this will make Amelia so much more happy once it is finished. Ill keep ya'll posted on how it goes.

Good Morning All!!! Amelia is doing great! She has now returned to her normal self following the antibiotics and surgery. They extracted one tooth, but she seems to be fine without it. I am so happy she is doing well. I was such a nervous fur-mommy. And an added bonus, now that the bacteria and abcess has been taken care of she is back to real dog poops too!!! I am so happy for her, and so glad she made it through so well...I was such a nervous fur mommy- I called four times while she was in surgery.... :) So glad my fur baby is better!

Real poops. It's the little things that make us happy. So glad that Amelia is doing better. Completely understand being a nervous fur momma. I sat at the Animal Hospital for 10 hours the day my girl had her dental in October. 16 of her teeth were left behind but I hollered for joy when my girl was brought out running to get to me.