Sammie The Rat

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

Sam007-1.jpg

These 2 were 2 peas in a pod and with everything else that has been going on this was not what we wanted but he was very sick. We believe he was over 3 years old which make him very geriactic in rat years.

Atlanta(Daughter) is having a very hard time with this.

Sam005.jpg

Guest Wasserbuffel

I'm very sorry for your loss. My mom and I had rats when I still lived with her. I know how lovely their personalities are and how hard it is to lose them. Give your daughter a hug from me and let her know Sammie loved her.

I'm very sorry. I know how those little guys can wiggle their ways into hearts. I was just snuggling with my last living rat, Minerva. I just put 3 of my ratties to sleep on Monday... one had a huge tumor (that I'd already had removed twice) and the other two were the last of a never-that-healthy litter who have all died fairly young from various issues. Minerva is now all alone and I worry about her. She's had some problems with her back end but otherwise seems okay but I'm scared that she'll get depressed now that she's alone. I've been bringing her to work with me so that she can hang out with me during the day. I've thought about getting her a new companion but I don't think I'm ready to add any more rats to the house. It's been a really rough year for my little guys.

Tell your daughter that she is in my thoughts and that I understand her pain over losing her little furry friend.

Hugs,

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest Adrianne

I am so sorry for your loss.

Our family had a funny little gerbil named Fluffy who was a much loved pet. He was with us for about five years---his name should have been Methuselah. It was a very sad day when he died last year.

RIP Sammie. :f_white

RIP Sammie - and hugs to your daughter... I too had pet rats & still love them!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hugs to your daughter.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I am so sorry.

Atlanta, right now you are in a lot of pain and you have expereinced (another) big loss. One day, in the not too distance future, your heavy heart and tears will be replaced by loving stories about Sammie. Time will help you.

RIP little Sammie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest kelli123

I am so so sorry for your loss , Rest in piece Sammie

You where very loved i can tell and will be missed :f_pink

Hugs to your Daughter

Edited by kelli123

I'm so sorry. Please give your daughter a hug from me. Losing a friend and family member is monstrously hard.

Godspeed, Sammie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.