Stampede Has Lymphoma

Guest DundeeToddsMom

Please contact Dr. Couto even before you see the oncologist. He responded the next day early morning, sometimes same day for our Buddy. Multiple times we emailed back and forth, he spoke to our vet...he is greyt. Prayers going our to you and Stampede...

Hang in there. I am sorry about Stampede's diagnosis. There are options as others have stated and contacting Dr. Coutu's team is a good one.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug We had an extra year after Bonnie's lymphoma diagnosis doing chemo with the help of Dr. Couto. Please have your vet email him to discuss the options available. Chemo medications are provided to you at no cost through the OSU Health & Wellness program. Dr. Couto's email is couto.1 @osu.edu

Don't hesitate to PM me anytime. I saved all of the information and chemo protocols of Bonnie's.

A book I ordered right away at a GTer's recommendation was "Help your dog fight cancer", by Laurie Kaplan. Definitely a very good read...her dog also had lymphoma.

We're here for you.

Yes, please contact Dr. Couto and ask your Vet and the oncologist to contact him, too, as it help for everyone to be on the same page. I am so sorry this is happening. GTers are here for you. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm sorry. :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest ChasesMum

We lost Chase to some form of infiltrative cancer. they called it Lymphoma but we didnt get a solid diagnosis. She had some complicating factors like Ehrlichiosis (chicken and egg,as to what was there first...) but know my thoughts are with you and Stampede, I hope you have many many more months together.

We were told that high doses of pred was a common first treatment, to try to knock it into remission...maybe that can be started sooner than later...