Lymphoma Diagnosis

Last year on April 1, 2009 my princess Fiona was diagnosed with Lymphoma. I lost her on September 16, 2009.

Last week we noticed Andy had swollen lymph nodes under his jaw. We kept thinking it had to be an absessed tooth causing a reaction. It just wasn't possible to have a second Lymphoma diagnosis in slightly over a year.

The lab results came back on Friday. Our big gentle boy has Lymphoma.

We will be using the same drug protocol of prednesone and Leukeran. We hope has has a few months of quality time before he joins Fiona at the bridge.

Oh, no.sad.gif I am so sorry.grouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so very sorry to read this news. I hope he tolerates and responds well to therapy. You and Andy are in our thoughts and prayers.

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.

Guest Cris_M

Oh, no! We got Duncan after Gabriel died of lymphoma/leukemia. I remember looking at Duncan's gums (white = sign of leukemia) all the time. I can't imagine what it is like to find the same cancer in another dog. My heart and prayers go out to you.