Larry Is Home From The Vet

Guest Adrianne

Way to go Larry, so relieved for you.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest aaspenwall

Sorry I didn't see this before posting to your other thread. What a relief! I'm so glad you got good news. Hugs to Larry!!!

I'm so glad there's good news on Larry. (If there's a special treat he really loves, maybe you can take some with you next time he has to travel, and he can get his reward at the end of the drive.)

As for Ollie, she'll feel so much better once she sheds some pounds. And if she's trying to convince you that she's starving, you probably can slip her some frozen green beans--they'll help her feel fuller, without adding bad calories. I keep a bag of frozen beans in the freezer, and just drop some (still frozen) in the dogs' dishes. They do give me a look that clearly says, "This isn't what we wanted," but they eat the beans even so.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Wonderful news! Feel better soon, sweet Larry! :wub:

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest 4dogscrazy

Yea Larry! That sweet soul deserves a break, and someone upstairs agrees with us! Ollie: you are a doll!

I did see the LS reference, but I don't know what that is?!