New To The Forum

Guest greyfriend123

Guest greyfriend123

Hello I came across this forum while researching Greyhounds. I don't own one yet but am looking into the possibility. I hope to learn a lot from experienced owners.

Guest greyt2love

Welcome ! I hope you do get a greyhound. They're the best !!! You will learn a lot here, the people are very helpful and knowledgeable. And friendly !!!!

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Welcome! This site is an amazing wealth of information!!! Anyone with a sighthound (Greyhound or Borzoi or Saluki or Whippet or whatever) or even ANY dog can learn so much here.

Guest greyfriend123

I am definitely going go greyhound. I have seen a few and just love their demeanor.Such gentle animals.

Welcome! Have you had other pets in your life? We're equal opportunity here -- other dogs, cats, ferrets, hedgehogs ...

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest greyfriend123

Thanks for all of the welcomes. Yes, I have had pets in the past. A German Shepard and a Cocker Spaniel. Both at different times in my life and both died from old age. I've been researching the Greyhound breed, and am pretty close to actually making the decision to adopt.

Welcome from LI, NY!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dogdaze

d a Border Collie until January, when he passed away. We also have 4 cats- Malcolm, Gus, Larry and Stuey. I have been enjoying the exchange of information and the fantastic Greyhound photos.

I don't know what happened there, but I lost half my message. Anyway, I have 4 dogs, Pepper-Greyhound, Snoopy-

foxhound, Jack-Sheltie-Spitz and Petey-

Beagle, and the aforementioned cats.