Heartworm Meds Revisited

I've been ordering heartworm meds from Petshed for a while now. I've been ordering their generic and it's worked fine. I'm getting ready to place an order to get us through the rest of the year and I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? I know there are several Australian places that people use but I know prices fluctuate so I thought I would ask for current information to see who's got the best prices right now. Any suggestions? Thanks.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I use Interceptor and I have been getting it for years from Omaha Vaccine Company. My Vet gives me an RX as needed.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Guest snakes

I used to order from EntirelyPets but it looks like they don't carry it anymore....I'll be interested to see where people are ordering from!

Guest Tes623

I order Heartgard Plus from Vet-N-Pet Direct which is one of the Australian companies and even with the shipping it saves money. Last time I ordered from them (about 2 weeks ago)I got my order in just about a week. Sometimes it takes longer so I usually order plenty ahead of time.

Guest sheila

I only buy meds from my vet. Though my vet will write a script to any online place I choose, he will only guarantee the meds that come out of his office. The difference in prices from reputable places (like Omaha vaccine) are not enough to fret over. The difference in prices from lesser known entiities makes me wonder what I'm really getting. The bottom line is that my vet is very reasonable in so many of his fees and one way he makes it up is charging retail for meds and I figure his family also has to eat. When I had a dog on a monthly med that was getting spendy, the vet offered to sell it to me at his cost.

Deadfleaz

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest goofydog

Deadfleaz

I'll second Deadfleaz.com. I'll be placing an order this weekend for 6 months each of Frontline Plus & Heartgard. Usually runs me about $85 US and shipping is good.

Valley Vet Supply .... I've ordered from them for over 20 years - starting when I had my horse farm.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge