Wilbur ....

Guest Energy11

Guest lovemyhounds

I am so sorry for your loss Adrianne. You and Wilbur fought so hard and your love for Wilbur radiated in the words you wrote about him. I so hoped and prayed for a different outcome. Know that you went above and beyond caring for your beloved boy - he knew how much you loved him.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 I'm so very sorry. :brokenheart Godspeed, sweet Wilbur... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest dobiegrey

OH MY GOD!!! When I read this I truly gasped out loud and now I am crying, I am truly so sorry, we were all praying and following Wilbur's journey, please know as you cry you are not crying alone for your wonderful boy so many of us are crying along with you all over the country and world, be gentle with yourself and trust me when I tell you that you will get to a point that your heart doesn't feel as horrible as it feels right now and you will get to a point that you will be able to think of Wilbur and smile instead of burst into tears, just give it time, just hunker down, hold on and take this horrible ride one day at a time, but know there are soooooo many of us hugging you mentally,and emotionally and you are truly not alone!!!!

God Bless and run Free Wonderful Wilbur, your Mommy will miss you always and love you always.

Lou

I am so sorry. Adrianne, Wilbur and family you have all been through such an ordeal.

Wilbur run fast and free of pain.

f_yellow

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

Nobody wanted or expected such an outcome, Adrianne, but it was good of you to let us know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this painful time. Please take comfort in the love you and Wilbur gave to one another. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest GentleHugs

God speed Wilbur..... you have earned your golden angel wings and you will be greytly missed. angelwings.gif

Adrianne - I'm so sorry. Please take time to reflect on remembering all the good things Wilbur brought to you. He is patiently waiting at the Rainbow Bridge now with so many others who have passed before him. Do not forget the joy, the love, the tenderness, the laughter and the tears he brought to you and the gift of love he is leaving you within your heart. heart.gif

No matter how young or old nor how short or long their stay is with us - every single moment counted and they will always remain in our hearts until we are re-united again for all eternity.

bighug.gif for Adrianne

Guest IrskasMom

Adrianne , I am so devastated and hurt . I don't know anymore what you could have done more, to make his Life more Comfy and full of Love. The Love and Commitment to this Boy was so obvious and strong.So Sorry ,so sorry :f_red

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I'm so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to all who loved this special boy.

Just heartbreaking. :weep

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

No words. Just hugs.

RIP Wilbur.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I lost Hobbes to hemangiosarcoma in December, so I know how merciless this disease is.

I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss, it was so apparent from your posts how much he was truly loved.

Run free Wilbur.

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna