Remembering A Dear Grey (T) Lady

Guest 3greysinPA

Guest 3greysinPA

It is with great sadness :cry1 and tears in my eyes that I have to say ....

today the world has one less human being here on earth... someone who loved greyhounds more

than life itself.

f_yellow f_yellow Remembering Linda Ann f_yellow f_yellow

:candle Rest in peace Linda Ann... You are now with all the greyt greys at the bridge. :candle

Edited by 3greysinPA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

I am very sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Handsome

today the world has one less human being here on earth... someone who loved greyhounds more

than life itself.

:candle Rest in peace Linda Ann... You are now with all the greyt greys at the bridge. :candle

Guest GentleHugs

OMG!

No, I can't believe this.......

This is just such devastating news. Linda Ann's heart was filled to the brim with love for the Greys.....

cry1.gif

flowers_pink.gif

All of our bridge kids will be there to greet her I'm sure and they will be taken care of by a true angel.gif

Guest Handsome

than life itself.

is this Linda Ann from Whitehall, Linda Ann's Greyhound Rescue??

I'm so sorry. She sounds like she was a wonderful lady.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest RedTigerJazz

is this Linda Ann from Whitehall, Linda Ann's Greyhound Rescue??

Yes. :weep I just spoke with her yesterday morning. :weep

This is a huge loss for Greyhounds. :weep

~Lisa~

Oh, no.

I'm so very sorry to hear this.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest Keystone

No one loved the greyhounds more than Linda, she loved them more than life itself. Do you have contact information where we can offer help to her group?

Linda and I knew each other for many years, we always went to the Brass Rail for steaks whenever I was in Allentown. We will all miss her, what a loss.

Guest Greyglo

This greyt lady will be much missed. Bunny came from Linda and I was so touched by the fact that she tried to help so many JCKC dogs. What a sad loss for so many.

:f_pink

I am so heartbroken. Linda Ann was a wonderful person and did so much for the hounds. She was wonderful to work with and will be very much missed.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Linda Ann was good hearted and helped so many greyhounds. Susie and I looked forward to being at Linda Ann's greyhound picnic every spring and seeing all the folks there and talking about greyhounds and Grapehounds, with her greeting everyone from her wheelchair as they arrived. If only most of us on earth could do as much good as she has ...

She will be greatly missed.

Larry B.

The Grapehound Wine Tour

Edited by countrypaws

Guest 3greysinPA

No one loved the greyhounds more than Linda, she loved them more than life itself. Do you have contact information where we can offer help to her group?

Linda and I knew each other for many years, we always went to the Brass Rail for steaks whenever I was in Allentown. We will all miss her, what a loss.

yes.. i will post contact information regarding Linda Ann's group when i know more.

I am totally at a loss for words today... my heart is heavy and the tears keep coming ...

This is the woman who helped us get on track with greyhounds and opened her heart and home to me and my family... She was a good woman who lived and died for the hounds.

:f_pink:f_pink I'm sending you pink flowers Linda, I know how much you liked pink.

me too. :cry1

Edited by 3greysinPA