Remembering Ilsa

brandimom

Ilsa was posted on Amber Alert and you probably read that she was hit by a car and is now at Rainbow Bridge. Just wanted all of us to remember her and wish her godspeed to the bridge. I don't much about her but my sympathies to her human guardians in Southern CA. God speed sweet girl. We are sorry that we could not protect you.weep.gifflowers_red.gifghrun.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Another lost pup who didn't come home...it crushes me when I read these outcomes (Wahoo was another). I hope the other lost pups find their way and if I could, I would light the biggest candle to show them the way :candle .

Rest gently sweety.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

God speed baby girl. My heart sank when I got the phone call.

Please keep her family and their other Grey in your prayers. He is also mourning the loss of his sister

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest lynne893

I only found out that poor Ilsa was missing when I saw that she was hit by a car on the freeway. It's so tragic. I wish I had known and we could have helped search.

My hearts hurts to think of that poor grey running scared.

Godspeed sweet Ilsa. You are in our hearts!

Sharon, thanks for posting this. This afternoon Ilsa's mom send out a very tender and moving email to those of us who were involved in searching for her. My heart goes out to her family and to their male greyhound who doesn't understand why she isn't home with them.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014