New Today, Been Lurking

Guest BorzoiMom

Guest BorzoiMom

Hello. :) I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to join tonight. I am owned by a Borzoi named Dutch, who I adopted through NBRF, and a cat named Katie who I also adopted. I've always admired Greyhounds and I give the local Greyhound rescue a few dollars regularly and visit with them on my lunch break when they are outside the store.

I adopted Dutch in October and took him to a local lure coursing trial to see if he would like it...he did and then some. :lol So we will do more when he's in better shape. At least he has something he's allowed to chase. :)

Guest BorzoiMom

Thanks for the welcome! I love your "bed failure" thread and decided to take a shot of him doing his own bed failure. Perhaps he will roach when he gets closer to ideal weight. If I had a couch it would be easier for him I think, lol.

Here's a shot or two at the dog park.

DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF3038.jpg

DSCF3029.jpg

DSCF3025.jpg

:)

Katie:

CopyofDSCF0793.jpg

Welcome! Your baby is so cute! :wub:

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest houndstooth4

One of these days I'll convince DH to get a borzoi, or I'll be a widow and have one, but I just love them! Dutch and Katie are both so darned cute! :welcome

Welcome aboard! I also hav Borzoi (and a Greyhound). Be careful: like Greyhounds, Borzoi can be addictive! I now have FOUR! I love them all to pieces, though, and would not trade them for the world! Feel free to email me if you wish: I am Sarah, from Green Bay, WI. My email is sighthounds4me at gmail.com :)

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.