T (Shabbos Goy)

Guest greytbookert

Beautiful boy. Again, I am so very sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle The pictures you posted are an amazing tribute to your boy T. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest SoulsMom
:weep T . . . .you've left a big, empty space buddy. All who knew you will miss you forever . . . Now go find Booker, Bean, and the girls so you all can get together to send your momma a sign :wub:

:cry1:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss. :f_red What beautiful pictures of your handsome T.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

T, formerly known in the kennel, as Tigger left this earth and I'm just now accepting that he is gone. T was my heart and soul and I miss him every second that passes. Words about T are not enough to express what a special boy he was, so I'm going to remember him through his photos and I thought I would share his beauty with you all.

T's adoption photo (2002)- not a pretty boy by any standards but he did turn from the ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.

tigger1.jpg

Meeting my niece's horse soon after adoption

TandHorse.jpg

T and Sahra Rooing

026_23A_0001.jpg

Rooing his heart out

FH000021.jpg

Peekabo

008_5A_0001.jpg

random photos that I love of him

23034-R1-22-2.jpg

Tsquint.jpg

015_13A.jpg

tdeerimitation.jpg

TMouth1.jpg

021_18A_0001.jpg

028_25A.jpg

Farewell for now, my friend. Until we meet again.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I just saw this today. T (Shabbos Goy) has always been one of my favorites. I told so many about the lovely boy named Shabbos Goy, the nest name ever! Run with the wind gorgeous boy.

Guest BlackandBrindle

I know he has taken a huge piece of your heart with him and I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Thank you for sharing his pictures. He really was a beautiful boy. :grouphug

:f_white:f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest ctgreylover

I am so sorry for your loss. I am so very greytful that I got to meet T last month. I dont get on greytalk much at home and cant log on from work so I only saw this today. Hugs to everyone from me and Cassandra.