It Comes In Threes

First, Bruiser, poor guy, had an intestinal blockage which caused him to vomit up feces Wendesday night. Right now they're treating him with antibiotics, Reglan to settle his stomach, Metamucil to coat and get things moving, and Vetasyl(sp) for fiber.

Then, this morning Nadir did something, I'm assuming to his toe and would not walk on his front left leg. So I took him to the vet this morning on my way to work so they can check if it is sprained or broken.

And for the final bit of bad luck, since I REFUSE to have anything else bad happen to my babies I go ahead and spill a cup of hot coffee all over my lap as I'm driving to work this morning and end up having to turn around so I can go back home and change clothes.

If you could send some healing thoughts and white light for my boys I would appreciate it.

Dang Judy!!! You know you have all our prayers. Please tell Power Ranger Nadi® we are suited up for him and his brother.

And it looks like we all need to suit up for you too. I hope you didn't burn yourself. And here's something for you to be thankful for, you don't live here because you would have been in shorts.

Please let us know how both boys are doing

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so sorry to hear this, Judy :( I'm sending lots and lots of good thoughts you way, and hope that both boys feel better soon. :candle Oh, and I hope your thighs aren't burned :unsure

:goodluck :goodluck :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

You're right - enough already. Sending prayers for Bruiser & Nadir and hugs for you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

If you have';t picked up Nadir yet, ask the vet for a used IV bag. Cut off the very top and thread some gauze through holes to tie around his leg when you go out. They look pathetic but it does help keep the foot dry.

Dude says to give Nadir a manly hug for his broken toe!

chris ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

If you have';t picked up Nadir yet, ask the vet for a used IV bag. Cut off the very top and thread some gauze through holes to tie around his leg when you go out. They look pathetic but it does help keep the foot dry.

Dude says to give Nadir a manly hug for his broken toe!

chris wink.gif

Thanks Chris. The vet that saw him actually gave me some of these with the gauze already threaded through to take home to use for this reason.

Checking in on Nadi® this morning. How's he doing?

Thanks for asking Claudia, he is doing great. He shocked me last night when he jumped up onto my bed. I thought for sure the cast, which goes up to his elbow, would prevent him from jumping up on my bed which is fairly high. Well not this boy, one leap and he was up there and snuggling with me. This morning when I took him for his morning walk to take care of business I had to jog to keep up with him, that boy hops on 3 legs faster than he walks.