Please Try This

Jeff

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a little trouble logging in, but I'm taking a look right now. First thing I'm noticing is that I can't find a 'return to the top of the page' button. Is there one? :dunno I nearly hit 'report' by mistake, because it's in the same place as the top button on this board.

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I can't find that button either Judy.

I didn't find any errors though.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

"Back/Return To Top" is at the very very bottom on the left side of the forum.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Does that mean you finally got in?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Does that mean you finally got in?

Yeah, Jeff got me in last night from work. I'm home now and headed to bed. No problems from home.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Are we supposed to see the warn status? BTW, when I first went over there yesterday, it said my gender was male. Now I have to check my GT settings, because that would be totally incorrect.

Is there a way to not show gender on the side panel by my post? I like the link to view member's gallery, but other than that, I like having minimal info display, and make folks click the profile link to see the rest of it.

Will we get our pawprints back to identify online/offline?

And can we move that "back to top" button so it's not at the very bottom of the page? I really don't want to have to scroll to the very bottom so I can go back to the top. Not a big deal on the list of forums, but would be a major PITA when reading threads. Will the new skin put it back "where it belongs" ?

my gender HERE says "not telling." Why did it say male on the other one? Did it just choose a default setting all on its own? I would have thought it would have carried over my setting from here. It carried over the rest of my profile.

The new board doesn't display our member number under our name. Don't know if it's necessary, just looking for things that are different, so I can tell you about things you already know. :)

Edited by Pippin

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Only you and the mods. should be able to see your warn. I'm male over there too. Since I was feeling a little feisty last night so I didn't change it. :lol :lol You may just have to reset it on the new board. Also check to see if your email is visible, although I think Jeff fixed that.

"View New Content" top right, under your name and Search. :)

Now I am really off to bed. :wave

Only you and the mods. should be able to see your warn. I'm male over there too. Since I was feeling a little feisty last night so I didn't change it. :lol :lol You may just have to reset it on the new board. Also check to see if your email is visible, although I think Jeff fixed that.

Thought you went to bed. :lol

The email just has a link that says "click here to email me." If you check the box that says "hide email address" you don't even get that.

Guest Liz_in_PA

I'm using Firefox. I "forgot" my password and asked for a reset. Clicked around a few places on the reset screen because I was confused and ended up with this.

403 FORBIDDEN!

Either the address you are accessing this site from has been banned for previous malicious behavior...

OR...

The action you attempted is considered to be hostile to the proper functioning of this system.

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:

Question mark at end of query -> rmatch("?").

Your IP, and Domain Name (if resolvable) has been logged to a honeypot,

along with the referring page (if any), QUERY, POST, User Agent, time of access, and date.

Please either 1. Stop the bad behavior, or 2. Cease accessing this system.

Your connection details:

Time: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 06:06:35 -0900

Host: pool-71-162-39-237.altnpa.east.verizon.net

IP: 71.162.39.237

Query: ?

Stripped Query: ?

I posted on the board:

I don't see in the profile where to hide fast reply or choose not to save a copy of message sent.

As near as we can tell, there's no way for individuals to hide the fast reply. I think Jeff's checking into that. they might still be sleeping, up in Kodiak.

Jeff, I don't know if this will change when you put the "skin" on, over there, but I'm going crazy trying to find the link that takes me back to the forum.

as in... I'm reading a post/thread in the EEG forum, I finish reading, and I want to just hit the button at the bottom that says EEG to go back to the list of topics.

Right now, it's small and hard to see. Is it going to be big text right below the post again, like it is here? Or will I always need to use a magnifying glass to find it?

Hello, hello...am I here? I've posted twice in this thread and it's not showing up. Posted twice last night and now this one? Do I exist?

:huh I just changed to Google Chrome; maybe it is the Twilight Zone of browsers??

"THIS IS A TEST".

Connie

I did a text-only signature on the new forum and tried to change the font to (). It shows up in the wrong font (looks like Arial), size, and color. I'm not sure if the capacity to make that change is enabled or not.

Thank you, Jeff, for all your hard work on the upgrade.

(BTW, I don't think it matters, but I'm using Windows XP/Firefox 3.5)

Edited by MandysMom

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

I did a text-only signature on the new forum and tried to change the font to (). It shows up in the wrong font (looks like Arial), size, and color. I'm not sure if the capacity to make that change is enabled or not.

Thank you, Jeff, for all your hard work on the upgrade.

(BTW, I don't think it matters, but I'm using Windows XP/Firefox 3.5)

that is all wacky, should be:

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932CC"]your text here[/color][/size][/font]

it is called nesting, and you need to open and close correctly.

like this.

A B C /C /B /A

the first thing opened is the last thing closed. Think of each tag as a container.

large.greyhound_signature.gif