Uno Mas Pablo

Burpdog

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane,

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Pablo.

Hugs,

Darlene, Santannah and Selena

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest PhillyPups

Diane,

I am so very very sorry. I know a piece of your heart went with Pablo. :bighug

Run with the angels Sweet Pablo, you are with some of the very very best ~

Diane, I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle

Godspeed Pablo, there are so many...you are in very good company. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest lynne893

It sounds like your Pablo was very special. You did your very best for your little guy. I know what you mean by saying goodbye to certain dogs. It's so hard!!

Godspeed Pablo!!!

xoxoxo

Oh Diane I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. May Pablo run at the bridge with his friends, pain free, and with joy.

Until you meet again.

Many Hugs,

Carol Ann

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest Downtownhoundz
He had xrays on Friday and I just knew putting him up on the table was going to be bad. It got to the point, even after driving him to the chiropractor on Saturday (which helped, but not long) that his pain could not be managed. Once he was laying down, he was fine--3 legging it at a canter, still eating, etc. The leg was fairly not working -- bent at the wrist and it got to the point he could not lift it at the last moment of laying down which made for much pain and a scream.

All dogs can be special, but there are those that go above and beyond special, and he was one of them. A good dog. A benevolent alpha who put up with Grace.

Of the Rainbow Land crew, he knows Mahogany & Tootsie so I told him they would find him.

Uno Mas Pablo: you were not just one more Pablo to me. You are my Pablo and I will love you forever.

Oh Diane... :grouphug I'm so terribly, terribly sorry.. :(

Just seeing this now, Diane. So sorry to hear about Pablo! He has good company where he's headed. Hugs to you!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018