Some Good Health News. :)

Every once in a while I feel it's nice to be able to post some good news for a change! :) I feel very fortunate today to say that I took Argos to the vet for his yearly exam and he got a clean bill of health! :yay And I got a compliment on his teeth. When he came to us his teeth were in dire shape but the vet felt he was too underweight for a dental to clean them up. This time she said his teeth are in such good shape he doesn't need one. He gained the weight he was supposed to and developed good muscle definition and he's got a good heart and legs and everything else. :) He's heartworm free and doing well. I'm very happy. :)

Here is my adorable patient chewing a toy with Lorelei after his appointment. :wub:

10430_560397267676_45501752_32892568_6479759_n.jpg

He is so beautiful. So happy for the good news!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Thanks everyone! :)

Fantastic! Love the sunbeam shot. Yes it is good to read good stuff! What did you do to get his teeth in good shape? GT folks want to know!

Nothing special. :) We brush teeth and use knucklebones and sometimes cow hooves. :)