Diamond Update

I made an appt with OSU for Thursday Oct 8. If they say she's an amp candidate, the surgery will be Friday.

She has a CT scan this monday to make sure she is cancer free elsewhere. If she's not, then we will cancel OSU and just do pain management.

If the CT is clean, then we go to OSU. If anyone there doesn't think she can handle being a tripod, I'll change my plans to pain management then.

Only if all lights are green will she go into surgery.

I'm so nervous I'm feeling sick.

Mary Pat, the unknown is always the worst, the waiting until one finds out some answers seems endless. I think you've made some wise choices and now it's just the waiting to find out which choice will be the one. Thinking of you and Diamond

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest Energy11

OSU will know what is the best thing to do for Diamond, for sure. Whatever happens, I am sure will be in her best interest. You ARE going to the right place!

Hugs to you and to your Diamond!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard from MaryPat and Diamond? I am up here at OSU for Iron Man's chemo appointment tomorrow. I"m going over to the clinic in awhile to see she is around.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Anyone heard from MaryPat and Diamond? I am up here at OSU for Iron Man's chemo appointment tomorrow. I"m going over to the clinic in awhile to see she is around.

MaryPat and Diamond are on their way home!!!

Diamond came home from OSU last night. Everyone was astonished at how well she did. All the tests indicated that the cancer was confined to the leg. Chemo will be done at MaryPat's normal vet (the drugs will be provided by OSU). They left my house at about 10:00 this morning for the long drive to New Jersey. Both of them were delightful house guests.

Jane

Guest Downtownhoundz

You were so there for me during my Kylie's illness and then passing and now it's my turn to support you in whatever decision you make.You must be so scared and not sure what's the right thing to do.God I hate cancer! Sending gentle hugs and positive thoughts your way as you go thru this with your Diamond.... :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest greygirls2

Oh, that is GREYT news.....we've been wondering how things went with Diamond also. I hope the long trip home is uneventful and Diamond is in her own bed recovering soon. Hugs to both Mary Pat & Diamond!

Extra ice cream on top of a steak for Diamond when she's ready to eat extra stuff.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Shine on, Diamond Girl!

Amen! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so glad to hear that Diamond did well!

joejoesmom - it was nice meeting you in the waiting room at OSU. MP - am keeping you and Diamond in my thoughts.

FL