Praying For A Miracle

Guest TaraCoachCougar

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Fingers crossed here :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:goodluck Keep us posted.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Prayers for Cougar!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest TaraCoachCougar

Visit not starting well. DH said there is no grass or curb for him to jump out on and can't even get him to the back of the car. I told him to go in and fill out initial paperwork and tell them he needs help.

The staff will help! Sending my prayers that all goes very well. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TaraCoachCougar

I haven't made it home yet but dh said he did well and liked the vet. I think he just chose to force cougar out but vet helped lift him back in. He hollared according to dh but he was fine. I may ask if this can be done in the back of the car next time.

I'll update after I get home and see him.

Thanks to all!

Guest TaraCoachCougar

I think I need to retype my message since I'm on the computer as opposed to the iphone so it will make more sense. :)

DH said that he (DH) liked the vet. Cougar likes everybody. :)

To get Cougs out of the car, DH just forced him out by himself, but after the treatment, they both lifted him back in and that is when he hollared.

He did NOT hollar during the acupuncture. He just laid on his bed before the vet came in and then he just stood he whole time that the vet was there and during the acupuncture.

Sorry if I mislead with my choppy mobile typing.

DH and I think Cougar's back legs look a little straighter when he first stands as opposed to the german shepherd crouch look. Of course, we could just be doing some wishful thinking.

We do plan to go back next week for another treatment. We also have a chemo treatment on Friday so hopefully he'll recover from that towards the beginning of the week.

DH did take some pictures, but I'll have to upload from his phone, stick on my facebook page and then link over to here. I'll share when all that is done.

Thanks to all. I'll update tomorrow.

Edited: DH said he hollared jumping out of the car, not going back in.

Shadow gets acupuncture for hind end weakness and it has been a Godsend. I would say that it took him several weeks of weekly treatment for him to get the full benefit. We could see improvement after every session, but I think it was 5 or 6 treatments before we and the vet decided he could move to "maintenance mode". Now he goes every 4 weeks, although with winter coming on I may move it to 3 weeks to keep him as comfortable as possible.

So, don't fret if Cougar isn't all the way there after one treatment. As long as you see improvement I would definitely keep going.

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest Greytluv

My Piglet has cervical myopothy (sp) and a malgate. She gets acupuncture and chiropractic every month. She is a completely different dog then when she first came to us. No one can believe the progress she's made. I don't think you'll be sorry you did it.