Good Thoughts For Lucy, Please

vjgrey

She's going in Tuesday morning to be spayed. We planned to do this right after we brought her home, of course, but she went into heat a week after, so we had to wait.

I know she'll be fine, but I'm a normal, anxious mama, and I'm SO sad that I'll have to leave her there overnight. I know the house will seem way too quiet without my naughty, sassy puppygirl.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

More good thoughts for Lucy, please. She's having a rough recovery. She was spayed on Tuesday, came home Wednesday morning, and she's been really sick for the last three days. She's had awful diarrhea, has refused water and now has blood in her stool.

She's going back to the vet this afternoon to stay the night so they can watch her, give hydration if needed and hopefully get the diarrhea under control.

I hate seeing her like this - I miss my happy, playful, naughty little girl. :(

Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Poor baby! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Are you in Wichita, or did she have her spay done in Oklahoma? Not that it makes any difference, I'd just like to picture where she is when I'm think about her and you! :rolleyes:

Pat

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Poor baby! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Are you in Wichita, or did she have her spay done in Oklahoma? Not that it makes any difference, I'd just like to picture where she is when I'm think about her and you! :rolleyes:

Pat

We're in Wichita. Thanks for thinking about us!

Sending positive loving thoughts.

She will be fine.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Valerie, how is Miss Lucy today? I hope she's well on the road to recovery.

Her stools are still really runny and still have a little blood in them, but she's going MUCH less frequently, which is nice. The vet confirmed that she's not dehydrated and thinks the blood is just from going so frequently. Poor sweetheart. :(

He said the medication she's on takes 24/48 hours to kick in, so hopefully we'll see some improvement by Monday.

She definitely has more energy, and we've even had to stop her from running and playing today.