Asking For A Few Prayers For Lenny

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia, what time is the appointment tomorrow? We'll be thinking all good thoughts for Lenny.

Drop off is at 7:30 and my vet will be there by 8. My vet told me he would do Lenny first and they usually call me once they start to wake up.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Dearest Llenny, one of my Goddogs - Sending tons of prayers for you and your mom tomorrow. I hope all goes easy and well for you and you're up and about before anyone knows it. To your mommy, an extra hug as I know she will be worried.

With Love, Your Godmom, Susan, Angel Alan's Mommy. :wub:

Aww, Llenny, the east coast Macoduck bunch is rootin' for ya!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest K9Cookies
Claudia, what time is the appointment tomorrow? We'll be thinking all good thoughts for Lenny.

Drop off is at 7:30 and my vet will be there by 8. My vet told me he would do Lenny first and they usually call me once they start to wake up.

I'm just now seeing all of this after a weekend away in Michigan. Hope everything goes well tomorrow. :hope We'll be thinking about you guys. :goodluck

Sending lots of prayers for our buddy Lenny!!!!! We will be thinking about you both all day and saying lots of prayers for a Great Dental... :grouphug:hope:hope

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Thank you everyone!! Right now the 3 of them are looking at me waiting to eat. I hate not being able to feed them.

I know it's not the end of the world, but I still hate it.

We head out in 1/2 an hour. My vet knows that I'm such a woos when it comes to the dogs so he called me yesterday to tell me not to worry and Lenny will be first up.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Sending prayers for your sweet boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Checking for an update. Any news?

Vet just called a bit ago. Lenny is awake and I can pick him up at noon. :yay Poor guy lost a big molar that my vet said must have been really hurting him.

When we took him in, poor Lenny was so scared and shaking so bad he couldn't walk. Tech had to carry him in.

He needs to stay very healthy because Ekko has been beside herself since he's been gone. :(

Thank you everyone for the good thoughts and prayers, I know dentals are routine, but ya just never know

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg