Don't Hand Me A Leash.....

macoduck

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on your new addition! what a great deed you are doing. nina must be so thankful that you found her.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Deer Missus Ducky,

Pleese send herb too me!!! PLEEESE OH PLEESE! I wants me an older pocket sized innernashunal babe! YOWZA!

I wood finally habs anudder grrlfrend that I'm bigger then... Dunt gets me wrong I likes the big grrls... Better rumps too rest my head on... Butt lil and feisty is what melts mah budder iffin ya no waht I meen! I cood habs mini brinnle bookends with Spirit on one end an my lil Ninja on the udder! HUBBA BUBBA!

Since Wally is so terrified of herb then there shoodnt bee enny problems sending herb too me! I likes a grrl that can strike fear in ya! HOT TAMALLEE! I YI YI YI! Ya no yoo gots herb name WRONG... it aint NINA its NINJA... thats why he so scared! :lol

I habs no problem sendin my stoopid sistar Brooklyn in exchange fur Ninja... He wont bee scared of herb an herb will clean not only hims ears butt also yer garbage!

*chatters*,

Guinn :smokin

Congratulations, Ducky! I saw Nina Friday afternoon, and I thought she would go fast. Didn't realize how quick, though. :lol She was so cute, and she smiled at me when I clapped my hands for her. She also jumped up on me, but she's so little it didn't hurt.

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

What an absolutely darling little old lady... These seniors are the best!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Congratulations! :confetti She is precious! I LOVE the seniors and the tiny ones. You got both!

Will you be at the fall open house? I want to see this little girl in person!

Right now I have tentative plans to come up for open house. I think it will be easy to find us if we do. :P

I learned a trick from some other smart GTers. To type "Niña", after the N and i just hold the ALT key while typing 164 on the keypad and release. Ta-da! You instantly get a ~ over the second n. :)

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Congratulations! :confetti She is precious! I LOVE the seniors and the tiny ones. You got both!

Will you be at the fall open house? I want to see this little girl in person!

Right now I have tentative plans to come up for open house. I think it will be easy to find us if we do. :P

I learned a trick from some other smart GTers. To type "Niña", after the N and i just hold the ALT key while typing 164 on the keypad and release. Ta-da! You instantly get a ~ over the second n. :)

Greyt! I'll be there with my cowgirls Jonelle and Streak. I'll look for you! :)

greytalksignatureresized.jpg