Cavoc Is At The Surgeon's (8/27)

Guest houndlover

Guest houndlover

I dropped Cavoc off this morning for his surgery. They said that it is a 5 hour surgery and that the doctor will call when Cavoc is out of surgery. Cavoc was as happy as a clam when I dropped him off (he loves people). I, on the other hand, am a complete disaster. My stomach is in knots and I feel like I am going to be sick. I am sure that Cavoc will be fine...I am just a worrier.

I will update as soon as I hear from the vet.

Sending prayers for your sweetest handsome boy Cavoc.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Best wishes - I'll be thinking of Cavoc today. :thumbs-up:grouphug:goodluck:clover

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest houndlover

I couldn't wait any longer to hear from the vet so I called them and they said that Cavoc is out of surgery and resting. They said that everything went well and that the vet has been so busy that he just hadn't had time to call people yet. He will be calling me shortly though.

I will update more after I talk to the vet. Thanks so much for all of your good thoughts. :)

I couldn't wait any longer to hear from the vet so I called them and they said that Cavoc is out of surgery and resting. They said that everything went well and that the vet has been so busy that he just hadn't had time to call people yet. He will be calling me shortly though.

I will update more after I talk to the vet. Thanks so much for all of your good thoughts. :)

Excellent!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

So glad to hear that things went well. That must have been such a tough decision, but just think how much better Cavoc will feel. Fingers crossed for a quick and speedy recovery :)

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

I am glad that he got out of surgery and was resting.. I've had my fingers crossed all day! (and it's hard to type that way). Looking forward to the update :-)

Guest houndlover

Not much to update. I spoke with the vet last nite and he said that there weren't any complications with Cavoc's surgery and that he can go home today! The vet said that the ears were so bad that it wasn't just Cavoc's ears that hurt but his whole head. :( Can't wait to get my boy home. I will try to post again later tonite and see if I can get some pics of him.

So definitely the right thing to have it done. Poor bug. Bet he can't wait to get home to you, too.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I just know he'll feel so much better - he'll probably be a different boy. I'm glad the surgery went well. :):getwell

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis