Asia 3/23/2000 – 8/22/2009

Madeara

Audrey, I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1 She fought a good fight and was such a trooper... never to be forgotten. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Asia... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audrey, I am so sorry. Your little girl fought so hard. Hugs. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry you lost your girl. I know how hard it is to let them go, but knowing that is the last gift of love we can give them so they don't suffer is what keeps us going. We know their beautiful spirit is now pain free and running in those fields of green grass and lying in the sun. May her memories keep you warm. :f_red:f_red

How very sad we are that Asia had to leave you. Its painful watching our hounds decline but we take them into our hearts anyway, knowing full well that we will eventually have to let them go. That says a lot about just how important these hound beings are to us. Their unconditional love and acceptance decorate our lives with joy. Thank you for caring for Asia with your heart. It is hers and there she shall remain.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

:f_pink:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am so sorry for your loss of Asia, it sounds like she was truly loved.

Run free sweety, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry you had to say good-bye to your beautiful girl. Godspeed, Asia.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Energy11

We are very sorry for your loss, Audrey and Bob!

I do feel good about he being in the back of your Rover, with the two of you and the doc! A lot less stress. When it is time for any of mine, I will have the doc come here. That is my plan.

You did all the right things for Asia, and we feel your pain. At least you can say, she is pain free and whole again.

Love, hugs and prayers for you and your family!

Dee, John and The McKimmey Five Greyhounds :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

We are very sorry for your loss, Audrey and Bob!

I do feel good about he being in the back of your Rover, with the two of you and the doc! A lot less stress. When it is time for any of mine, I will have the doc come here. That is my plan.

You did all the right things for Asia, and we feel your pain. At least you can say, she is pain free and whole again.

Love, hugs and prayers for you and your family!

Dee, John and The McKimmey Five Greyhounds :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Dr Mark is not far at all 4 miles at best, but he could not come that day, he has been here before to see Darius. When you think about it she wanted that ride, she was a "ridden" kind of gal. She adored the truck. It was meant to be this way.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif