A Tribute To Annie

Guest greytbookert

A beautiful tribute for sweet, sweet Annie. She was lucky to have found you - the life you gave her is what she must remember most. Thank goodness you took her in. Run free sweetheart, run and play with all the other wonderful Bridge Angels.

:f_pink:gh_run

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful girl she was......how lucky you were to have found each other and shared special times together...

So sorry for your loss....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest zoolaine

It took awhile but she finally found her forever family when she walked in your door. She had a lifetime of love in the too short of time she was with you. Thank you for loving her and showing her what love and family are all about.

Run free sweet Annie - you were deeply loved :f_red

Guest LindsaySF

I am so sorry about Annie. :(

I have no doubt that she was happier in the year she spent with you than in her 10 years with her first owner. :cry1

Such a loving home for such a special girl.

Run Free Sweet Annie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest vahoundlover

I remember thinking when you brought Annie home what a special person your DH is. You gave Annie a home full of love, you showed her what a true family is all about. I'm sorry she didn't find her way to you sooner. :grouphug Keep the memories close to your heart as she will be with you always.

Godspeed Baby Girl, you are loved and will be missed immensely :f_pink

Guest Heehoo

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

There's a special place in heaven for you. You did a wonderful thing. I like to believe that the last few days/months of their life is what they remember most. I want to believe that they forget about the months, years that they did not feel any love. This was like preparation for her forever & ever life. Thank you for that.

• 2 years later...

It may have only been a year, but what a wonderful year Annie had with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Annie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Happy Birthday over the Rainbow, beloved girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug Happy Birthday, Annie!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead