Bluedawg, Whoever You Were

Guest CBDTherapyDogs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest CBDTherapyDogs

Thanks everyone...

things in the past month (actually since middle of June) have been ***EXTREMELY*** rough around here. I appreciate it all. From my bank screwing me over, to loosing three old guys with in one month (old age, then cancer, and now osteo), and one of my Silkens getting bit by copperhead. The afternoon he was let go, it was storming here bad. Its a "me" thing, I have to be the one to bury my hounds. I chose to take them in, its my responsibility to either bury them or creamate them. I wanted Blue with the rest of the original hounds of CBD Therapy Dogs (Colt, Birch, Biznes, Baryshinkov, and Dynasty), so there I was... soaking wet, in a full out thunderstorm, with a shovel and pick. Geeze, no wonder I'm so physically tired this weekend.

I'm trying to get caught up on life, but it seems I can only do bits and pieces of things and I know not responding to some folks have made me seem very rude and inconsiderate. I feel horrible that I've come across that way too. Loosing Blue didn't help.

The up parts is that I got to visit with the hounds at the "Overflow" kennel with Mel today and see the houndies that are waiting on groups, foster homes, and/or getting into adoption. As BECKY has "stolen" the girl I want to foster, I might have to settle for another pretty Irish-Marked brindle girl..................

(sigh) I miss Blue.... but I know if he were still here, I'd be giving him Metacam and it still not helping at all. I'm glad he's no longer in pain though.

Oh no, I am so sorry

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project