Prayers And Good Thoughts For A Best Friend's Grey

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

RAMOND UPDATE NUMBER 2:

Raymond and his mom are at Dr. B's right now. Dr. B just emailed me, ... HE THINKS RAYMOND HAS A SPLENIC MASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am waiting to see what he will do. His father, Dr. Bill, also a vet, who has been a vet for over 35 years, is there today. I am sure he is consulting with him. I HOPE they opt to remove the spleen and go from there, ...

Comments from those of you who have been down this road will be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE PRAY FOR RAYMOND AND HIS FAMILY!!! .:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope:candle :candle :candle :candle :getwell

Guest Energy11

RAYMOND UPDATE 3

We REALLY NEED PRAYERS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

He is getting a his spleen removed THIS MORNING! Raymond did VERY poorly with anesthesia when he was castrated, so I HOPE he makes it through! Glenn and Dreama will pick him up at 4:30 today, and I will keep you posted.

Love you all for caring! DEE

Glenn is a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sending prayers!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Lots of prayers for Raymond. Hopefully his anaesthesia problem was a one-time thing and he will fly through this and get better fast.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending prayers for Raymond, that he will get through this surgery OK.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest Energy11
We will light a special candle this morning for Raymond, Glenn and the vet.

A special prayer asking St Francis to watch over

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much! I JUST got off the phone with Glenn .. he is a mess!

We will light a special candle this morning for Raymond, Glenn and the vet.

A special prayer asking St Francis to watch over

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much! I JUST got off the phone with Glenn .. he is a mess!

We sure know about being a mess don't we

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Energy11

RAYMOND IS AT THE BRIDGE ...

Dr. Bill opened him up, and he was, "loaded" with cancer! The liver and spleen were COVERED WITH CANCER!

Glenn was in Tampa, about 1.5 hours away ... he could NOT be there to say goodbye! His wife, Dreama, did ...

Raymond LaPere was only SEVEN! :grouphug:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:candle:candle:candle

I'm soooo sorry. :weep

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest Energy11
Oh Dee, I am so very sorry.

God speed precious boy, you knew how much you were loved

My Poor Friend, Glenn, is soooooooooooooo beside himself!

I'm so sorry.

Hugs to your friends and godspeed to handsome sweet Raymond.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no! I am so very sorry. Please send my condolences to your friends. Godspeed Raymond-another taken far

too soon.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Energy11

I got off the phone with Glenn a while ago ... he and Dreama are trying to focus on all the GOOD TIMES they had with Raymond! Both Dr. B and the other area vets are saying they are seeing a HIGH incidence of cancer lately in ALL BREEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make you wonder???? Glenn was feeding IAMS when it was recalled a few years ago!

Is it the food? MAKES you wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!