Bear

Guest ShelbyzMom

Guest ShelbyzMom

It's with heavy heart that I come here to remembrance today :weep This morning we found out that my in-law's rottie Bear has bone cancer really bad through his entire body. My FIL gave him the gift of being pain free :weep

I've shared my life with Bear for the past 6 years that I've been with my DH. We're living with them right now, so Shelby has some big shoes to fill. It hurts so bad, he lived a good life and he was 14 years old. It still doesn't make the pain any less. The only pic I have in my photobucket of him was from Christmas in 07.

Goodbye Bear, I'll miss you and so will my DH, MIL, FIL, Shelby and their schnauzer Max. I love you sweet boy.

DSC02064.jpg

I am so sorry KIm, please tell your family they are in our thoughts and our prayers.

God speed Bear, you fought a good fight and now run with all the Angels who have gone before you. You are in good company.

Please continue to watch over all those who love and will miss you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest KyGrey

I am so sorry. Nothing can help with the pain that you and your family are feeling but know you are among friends as is Bear. He was met at the Bridge by those that we love who went before him. He is not and never will be alone. I hope that thought will keep you going.

Godspeed Bear. :grouphug

I'm so very sorry Kim. My condolences to all who loved Bear and shared their lives with him. Godspeed Bear.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to his family.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Kim, I am so very Sorry! :grouphug Your family wil be in our thoughts and prayers.

RIP: Bear :f_white

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

run pain free at the bridge sweet boy. Tell your inlaws Im sorry for their loss

Edited by jamngrey

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

RIP Bear :f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

God Speed Bear. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest ShelbyzMom

The dynamics around the house have changed. Max is always by Shelby. My FIL said that yesterday morning he went looking for Bear in all the rooms. He's so lost and wanders around a lot. Shelby has been guarding the backyard more. She's barking at things and she usually doesn't. I think she's trying to fill in for Bear :(

I'm so sorry for your family's loss of Bear. What a ripe old age for him. My rotties Romeo and Adelaid will meet him at the Bridge!

:f_red:f_red:f_red

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy to your family on the losss of Bear. He was lucky to live such a long life & be so loved. :angelwings

:kiss2 to Shelby for trying to fell the void that Bear left.