Gotta Let The Cat Out Of The Bag------:)

Guest 3greysinPA

Guest 2greysinPA

Last Saturday we stopped in to visit our greyhound rescue group where we got Figgy and Lilly and this cute little brindle girl stole our heart.

So.... SHE CAME HOME WITH US............we have had her since last saturday... Figgy doesnt mind her at all... Lilly is a little snarky in the yard... and got upset with her on her bed last night.. but no other issues... Been taking lots of advice from the gh rescue group to get the girls to realize they should be friends and not competitors and so far so good. :yay:yay:yay

Fay-WelcomeHome010.jpg

She is such a little cutie pie...

If anyone knows anything about her... please send me a message....

Her Name is San Tan Temperfit, and was part of the 2nd chance at prison program a while back... however was recently returned to our gh rescue group thru no fault of her own... We were told she was returned due to divorce/seperation...

anyway... way a cutie ... ( i think i have already said that) but she just is.... She is so well mannered and polite... She even sits for her treats. :clap

yes... hold on.. gotta get the pics...

but i just wanted to tell you guys that right now... that her name is 'Faye'....

Fay-WelcomeHome010.jpg

Fay-WelcomeHome006.jpg

Fay-WelcomeHome005.jpg

Fay-WelcomeHome003.jpg

Fay-WelcomeHome002.jpg

Please help me to Welcome Miss Faye into her new home.....

and if anyone knows any thing about this hound.... please write to me...

Did she race? Where did she come from?

thank you

Edited by 2greysinPA

Looks like she had no races.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=L1gQ2J&a...=&birthland=

She is adorable.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Pretty girl!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:balloonparty:confetti:yayCongratulations!! :baloons:confetti:yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti Congrats, Fay is beautiful :confetti

Moe, another brindle beauty joined me as her first home at the age of 10 and never raced either - makes no difference to our :beatheart

Oh my, what a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!!! :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Congratulations - Faye is beautiful. I love her coloring. :wub: She looks like she feels at home already!

WELCOME HOME FAYE!!!! :yay :yay :yay

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Congratulations!!!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest K9Cookies

Congratulations! :confetti Has she had a K9 Cookie yet?!? :lol

I wondered what you were talking about in your other thread! The two and three leash reference got me wondering! :P

Guest 2greysinPA
Congratulations! :confetti Has she had a K9 Cookie yet?!? :lol

I wondered what you were talking about in your other thread! The two and three leash reference got me wondering! :P

hi Kristin..

Of course... just gave them the PB & HOney Tidbits.... they love em.. :beatheart

Guest warpaint

Kristin

San Tan Temperfit was born in Abliene,Kansas and then traveled to the home farm in Keota,OK.From the time they are born until they leave for the track they are cared for with love. I have a wait list for San tan greys as they have been handled since birth and are known for their excellent temperments.

Your Oneco Figaro was born in Florida and trained in Kansas to race. The home farm in Florida has a large pond on the property and the young dogs are taken out daily to the field when the pond is located. They run and play and some swim. Before my PC crash I had the cutest pictures of them swimming and playing.

Both sets of farm owners are very adoption pro and it is always a joy to place their greys.

Guest Morgaynn

Congratz Shes Gorgeous. Welcome home Ms. Faye

ETA:I wouldn't say that Greyhound data is the end all be all of a Hounds races. Nike's Grey-data page says she never raced, but I can pull her up on another website and show you 20 she ran....

Edited by Morgaynn

Guest 2greysinPA
Kristin

San Tan Temperfit was born in Abliene,Kansas and then traveled to the home farm in Keota,OK.From the time they are born until they leave for the track they are cared for with love. I have a wait list for San tan greys as they have been handled since birth and are known for their excellent temperments.

Your Oneco Figaro was born in Florida and trained in Kansas to race. The home farm in Florida has a large pond on the property and the young dogs are taken out daily to the field when the pond is located. They run and play and some swim. Before my PC crash I had the cutest pictures of them swimming and playing.

Both sets of farm owners are very adoption pro and it is always a joy to place their greys.

Wow. thank you for such wonderful information on my greys...How do you know both of my hounds? that is so neat.

We love our hounds and it is great to know they were loved and well cared for.

just was wondering if Faye had raced or not?

she has no scars on her... and no crate rub at all....

so just wondering what her story was.

thank you for the information.

Congratz Shes Gorgeous. Welcome home Ms. Faye

ETA:I wouldn't say that Greyhound data is the end all be all of a Hounds races. Nike's Grey-data page says she never raced, but I can pull her up on another website and show you 20 she ran....

hi there,

just wondering what website that you use to show where she raced????? :huh

Congrats! :confetti Now will you be changing your name to 3greysinPa? :D She's beautiful. :wub:

yep... gonna see if i can change my name.... :):):)