Kane (12/6/2002 - 7/18/2009)

Guest Speedhoundz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:weep :weep :weep

I have been dreading this post since I heard of Kane's diagnosis. :cry1 What a beautiful video tribute. I have always loved that poem. :beatheart It makes me think of Merlin, and he looks so much like Kane. So tonight I will give my own red & white boy a very special hug in Kane's honor tonight and recite the poem.

I am so dreadfully sorry. Kane was so young and life is so awfully unfair sometimes. It's clear, though, that he was as lucky to have you as you were to love him.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphugsadhugsmiley.gifsadhugsmiley.gif

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest LANDOLISA

What a Beautiful Tribute for a beautiful boy...Cherish those memories... Lisa and Lando met him I'm sure, and they are doing Zoomies at this time.

f_yellow

Guest Speedhoundz
loved the video tribute. the face in the bowl was priceless :lol :lol :lol was that his first trip to the shore? thank u for sharing. i know your pain all too well.

Yes, that was his first trip to the beach--GRTB 2008. As you could see, he was not a fan of the ocean! We liked to say Kane reached the beach...and quickly ran from it. :) I am so sorry for your devastating loss. The pain is overwhelming at times, isn't it? :grouphug

:weep :weep :weep

I have been dreading this post since I heard of Kane's diagnosis. :cry1 What a beautiful video tribute. I have always loved that poem. :beatheart It makes me think of Merlin, and he looks so much like Kane. So tonight I will give my own red & white boy a very special hug in Kane's honor tonight and recite the poem.

I had never read that poem until you posted it the other week. It immediately brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart. Thank you for sharing it!

Run pain free Kane! What a great life you had while you were here on Earth. Your parents loved you very much. That video tribute was touching and beautiful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words don't seem enough....

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest caiteag

I'm so sad to read that Kane has gone to the bridge... your video was beautiful and really showed the spirit and love he had in his heart. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face for you...

Run free, handsome Kane!

What a heartbreak. So young, so unfair and I am so very sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just seeing this, Beth... I'm so so sorry... I've always loved your Kane posts

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry. Thank you for sharing him with us. The tribute was heart warming and showed how loved he was. Hugs to you both. Run pain free Sweet Kane.

It took me a few days before I could watch it. That was really fun to watch, Andrew did a great job. I love Kane trying to fit in the little dog bed.

Run free Kaners :gh_bow:kiss2

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)