Hilda's Smiley! Still Fighting Heartworms Update Post 431

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

I didn't know Stepper had it in him....... none of my kids have EVER cuddled!!!!!!!

DSCN02112.jpg

DSCN02152.jpg

:beatheart

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KyGrey

Stepper has a lot of something nice in him. He was a good butt swang modeler and now a cuddler to one who is not quite up to par. :beatheart :beatheart

Awwwww... such a sweet handsome fella. :wub: Give him lots of :kiss2 's from us.

Prayers for a full uneventful recovery! :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Smiley - Welcome to the foster homes of all foster homes- you hit the jackpot.

That is mah boyfriend Stepper the cuddler! All girl houndies he is mine!

wubs

Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest TheUnrulyHound

not that I know of Hilda... but he technically is not up for adoption yet. When he is promoted to the top list of hounds on the GALT page he will be up for grabs ;) I bet he won't last long.....

Look at that beautiful boy. He's going to feel so much better after he finishes the heart worm treatment.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest TheUnrulyHound

No not today..... yet.... he is sleeping now. We just came in from getting the mail and he chose to go into his crate all by himself and laid down. He is passed out with the door open :)

I was just checking to see if there were any updates too!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Nothing new or overly exciting going on with Smiley for now, we did have a floor breakthru ;) I have a ritual with my greys (and fosters) that when it is my daughters bedtime everyone goes into her room for storytime. All the hounds lay on the floor for the duration of the book/s with the exception of Stepper who loves to "read" and has his nose in the book the whole time :rotfl Well, it was time to initiate Smiley and we discovered that the wood floor hallway to Emmas bedroom is a very scarey thing!!! I had not realized that he had never been down that hallway before! It took quite a bit of coaxing and a few cookies (everyone else was so jealous :rolleyes: ) before he was in the bedroom for stories :) he enjoyed it though and layed up against my back while I read sitting on the floor :beatheart He is such a sweetie!

He is very calm in his crate now and has even decided that it isnt all that bad to be in, he was anxious for a few days but now if we leave the door open to his crate he actually prefers to be in there. His own little room I guess :) it gives him comfort. Today we had friends over and I left to go get some Sonic burgers for everyone and came back with some jr burgers for the hounds. He was VERY polite waiting his turn to get his first piece of burger then decided that was the best thing in the whole world and that he HAD to have ALL the rest :eek we had a moment of feet on the counter but he settled down after a firm "no" Those burgers are worth getting in trouble for evidently :nod

We are enjoying him so much (not keeping him tho!!! hahaha) he is so cute when he wants attention and smiles for you :blush I wish I could get it on camera but he is proving to be slightly camera shy when it comes to sharing his smiles on cue. one of these days though!!! He went without a bellyband for part of the day today and had no accidents which is wonderful for him still being intact! He is a pretty smart boy ;)

Well Hopefully I will be able to get some more pics soon..... for now here is one with my little girl Emma giving him love :wub: wellllllll... photobucket is not working right this second so you will have to wait for the pics, but they will be worth it!

ETA here are the pics!

DSCN02572.jpg

DSCN02582.jpg

Edited by TheUnrulyHound

Guest Spencers_Greyt

What a cutie pie! He sure is going through a lot right now and has a happy face on anyway!