Kylie's Fourth Gotcha Day

Guest Downtownhoundz

Guest greytful4

Please help me celebrate today because she lived... :confettilatedeccoats026.jpg

She loved kids...! Here she's laying down on the job at a M & G

latedeccoats002.jpg

Playin around with her stuffed pup

CIMG0009.jpg

Kylie & Rajah ...BFFs !!!!

coats001.jpg

Her first and ever "sit" !

coatsfabrics011.jpg

One of my favorite pictures of her.

Jan07002.jpg

Uh oh...caught with a forbidden stuffed toy (my daughters)

RajahDenim008.jpg

Why I would wake up so tired !

MarchSpringcoats011.jpg

My Princess !!

oddsnends043.jpg

Both my bridge girls..

fleecepatterns015.jpg

Good Night sweet girl...

Kylielastday.jpg

Final moments before she took her journey to the land of warm breezes, fresh grass and others before her.

My Heart, My soul, my Forever girl, see you on the other side sweet girl !

Guest ss556

Oh Anne - :bighug

Happy Gotcha Day Sweet, Pretty, Kylie! You had a magnificent life here and now you are running and playing at the Bridge. Enjoy your day! (You photographed really well)

:confetti:f_white

Guest Gingergrey

:f_pink:bighug Celebrating her life and memories is very beautiful but hard.

Kylie was so loved by you and the photos are beautiful!

Hugs to you on a bittersweet day.

your photos catch the very essence of your beautiful girl. Wishing you peace today and all days.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest greyt2love

Oh, Anne, what a lovely celebration of Kylie ! She was such a beautiful girl and such a wonderful life you gave her. It's so clear she was spoiled and adored ! My thoughts and lots of hugs going out to you today !!!

Deb

What a wonderful pictorial tribute to your beautiful girl. The last photo brought tears to my eyes. Just remember,

she is whole and healthy again, running in wonderful green fields with all the stuffies she could want. Watch over

your mom, Kylie. She misses you so.

Mary

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

:beatheart:heart:beatheart Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Kylie... :beatheart:heart:beatheart What a beautiful girl.

Anne :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

From the look in her eyes in those wonderful photos, this is just the way she would have wanted it. "Look at me. Love me, because I love you more." Happy Gotcha Day, Sweetheart! :wub:

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Annie

Anne, my heart still breaks at the thought of Kylie being gone... :grouphug

She was such a beauty... inside and out...

Happy Gotcha Day Kylie. We celebrate your life along with your Mom!

:confetti for the many happy times you and Kylie had together.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

She was so very beautiful. My heart goes out to you.

Happy Gotcha Day at the Bridge, precious girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Vinnie

Oh Anne, so beautiful and so missed. Happy Gotcha day Miss Kylie! Sending hugs to you Anne and nosey kisses from Gus and Gracie.

Guest FatCatSkinnyDog

I haven't been on all weekend so I just saw this... and I have tears in my eyes as I always do when I think of Kylie. You were our first greyhound friends and Kylie really was Rajah's bestest friend. I know he misses her too, but I think that she told him what happened and he knows that she's always watching over those she loved. Kylie was a special girl in so many ways. I remember going over one night, armed with beer and wine as usual :lol and, as we were sitting there drinking Kylie started to run in circles around Rajah who was, as always, unimpressed, but then, Kylie play bowed... and he bowed back and his tail started to wag!! Kylie was the only one who could ever get our quiet, serious boy to play. And I will never EVER forgot the day that she engaged him in a game of tug!! Mind blowing - we just sat there and stared open-mouthed. It never happened again... but every once in a while Rajah will get a bug up his butt and toss a stuffy around... I would swear that it's Kylie egging him on :lol

Happy Gotcha Day sweet girl. The day you came into your momma's life was the best thing in the world for so many of us. We will always love you :wub:

Anne - :grouphug Love you and miss you lady.