Jude

Guest judechet

Guest judechet

I assisted Jude across the Bridge this morning. He had become very weak and his quality of life had dwindled considerably. It was time for me to let go and it was a very difficult thing to do.

Jude was my favorite and had been so for almost ten years. I prayed so hard that he would make it to his 13th birthday in April. My prayers were answered in the affirmative and he lived an additional two months beyond his birthday.

He was always my very special boy and I love him so much. I know we should not have favorites but I had no choice. He was so loving, so gentle, so kind, so laid back, so very very special. I will miss him so much. There is comfort in knowing that he is out of pain and running free in a body now made strong again. Jude: always my favorite! Godspeed my love.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. Jude sounds like such a special pup. May your knowledge that you did what was best for Jude help bring you peace and comfort at this time.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Run free Jude. Rusty was waiting for you.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I am so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Jude.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest SueG201

Welcome to GT, I am so sorry to hear of your loss Godspeed Sweet Boy, and give your Dad a sign that you made it to the bridge :angelwings:gh_run