I'm Pretty Sure There Will Be A New Angel Today

Guest AlmondJoy

Guest nerak254

I've been hoping that this was just my imagination but I don't think it is. A couple of months ago I took Aruba into the vet because she was limping. Because money is so tight for me right now, the vet said she was more concerned about her weight than the limping because she had lost a couple of pounds. I came home with some Rimidel and things seemed better until a bout 3 days ago. A GT angel had sent her some food to try and I am so appreciative. Three days ago I gave her 1/2 a can mixed with kibble for dinner and came home from work the next day to diarrhea everywhere. Since the she has not eaten, I tried a roasted chicken, hash, buttered toast and a bunch of other stuff and she just looks at it. I was hopeful last night because she did eat a container of yogurt I put on a plate for her. Today nothing but she did drink some water. She's needing to be helped up the stairs and onto my bed too. Day before yesterday when I got home from work that she has peed where she was laying. I cleaned her up and as a precaution I put some waterproof pads under the sheets where she sleeps and she peed during the night too. When she goes outside to pee, it looks like water even first thing this morning. Her eyes were full of some nasty looking goo this morning too, different that every other morning.

She has a 3:30 appointment this afternoon for a working us in visit and I'm very afraid that I'll be coming home alone.

Edited by nerak254

Sending lots of prayers for Aruba and hugs for you.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Energy11

You are in our prayers and thoughts here, too!

PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do! Hugs! Dee and The Five :grouphug:bighug:candle:hope

I'm sorry. Sending prayers for you and Aruba.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest nerak254

My worst fear today came true, Aruba did go to the bridge about 4:30. The vet told me that she could smell urine on her breath and that she also was in heart failure. She said that even winning the lottery could not have changed today's outcome. I need to think tonight about what to say to the vet who owns the practice and write a note when I am less upset. As compassionate as they were when Jessica went to the bridge, today was pretty opposite with the exception of the vet herself. Right now I have to figure out what to do with Missy. She must hVe known something wasn't right because when I got home, one of my neighbors came and told me that they had been crying slot while I was gone which was unusual. I told her what had happened and that I'm sure Missy knew things weren't right. I am Hopi g that I can take her to a friend's house tomorrow and Saturday while I'm at work so she isn't alone. I don't want to have to move again.