Cali's X-rays

Poor baby girl is scheduled for an amputation of her right front leg on Tuesday.

Looks pretty conclusive to me. :(

Picture0001.png

Just to show the pretty baby with all her fur on

caliandme001.jpg

I'm praying that everything goes as planned. :hope

Vicky

Vicky and my best boys Vern (Rockin Big Mike) and Wil (Deco Abilene Wil).

Missing my best girl Cali (BOC's Kaylynn) at the Bridge.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11
Poor baby girl is scheduled for an amputation of her right front leg on Tuesday.

Looks pretty conclusive to me. :(

Picture0001.png

Just to show the pretty baby with all her fur on

caliandme001.jpg

I'm praying that everything goes as planned. :hope

Vicky

Yes, unfortunately, it DOES look like Osteo for sure. Good luck with her operation! Our prayers are with you! Dee and The Five :bighug:goodluck:getwell:candle:hope

I'm so very sorry. Many prayers that the surgery goes well and a speedy recovery follows.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Prayers coming your way!

Quick question: did they have to put her under for the xray?

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest greydogluvr

I am so sorry you are going through this. What a sweet face your girl has :wub: . We willl send extra prayers her way on Tuesday. Osteo :cry1

Ah crap! :( Not another one. :cry1 So very sorry to hear your news and see that x-ray. Hopefully she'll breeze thru surgery and have an uneventful recovery. :hope Strongly recommend that you join the Circle of Grey. There's lots of experience with amp. and pain mngt. issues there. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:grouphug sending lots of wishes for a speedy recovery. I can't tell from the xray...can someone point it out...just in case...you know...:(

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so very sorry! :grouphug Sending lots of prayers and white light. :hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest trevdog

Oh dear....sending lots of prayers....

I also suggest Circle of Grey....

Edited by trevdog

I'm very sorry to hear the diagnosis. :goodluck for an easy surgery and a speedy recovery.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

There's my pretty girl. Although I have to say that leg is pretty ugly looking.

Vicky, you know you guys are in our prayers. Shirt is ordered and I'll come visit as soon as you want.

Make sure you register on the Hope for Hounds Board we've started to gather some great tips for new tripods.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.