Another Sadie Update

Guest BlackandBrindle

Guest BlackandBrindle

So I guess it should read I'm a dork. :rolleyes: Crazy day at work and I didn't even realize it had posted like this.

We saw the new vet today. I love him.

We are going to test titers in one month and if they are still low we will stop medicating her :yay

The dosage has been reduced to once a day instead of twice a day and that should take care of her nausea and liver issues.

The liver values weren't alarming, according to the new vet. He said that the denamarin was more than likely completely unnecessary. If that's the case I'll give it to someone who can use it.

Sadie loves our new vet and the office kitty :chow 1

Spud got a booster while he was there (due in June so went ahead and got it today).

The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and I'm so pleased we finally went to this vet. :)

Roy is ecstatic that we can stop medicating Sadie and I learned that most of what the other vet told me was a bunch of horse apples.

So there ya go :)

Edited by BlackandBrindle

Oooo :unsure

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest G2G_Greys

They are the best!! (Also my kids say thank you for the goodies you left them)

Kisses to Sadie bug and Spud for handling the poke in the butt.

Guest Vinnie

Wonderful news, we know how long you have been trying to reduce and/or stop her meds. Keeping our fingers and paws crossed here.

Oh jolly good :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Pipi5

Oh I wish I had seen the original post. he he he

That is fantastic news. Its so good to find a vet you like & the doggies like. All of mine love Dr. Blackburn, they think they're there for the day spa.