Need Some Good Thoughts For Joey, Please

Guest Mommydog

Guest Mommydog

Joe has been off for about 10 days now. He started last Monday with Big D, which I thought was his sensitive tummy playing up, as it does every so often. So I gave him Pro-Kolin and a bland diet, although he's much better than he was, he still wasn't right and seemed very lethargic. So we went to see the vet on Monday, she thought I was right that it was his tummy playing up, and gave him some more Pro-Kolin and an -anti-inflamatory shot. But he's no better, so I've just had him back to the vet. Today his tummy is very painful, she tried to do a rectal exam, but was unable as he's so sore. She thinks there may be a problem with his prostrate. He's in need of a dental too, so he's going in, in the morning, and whilst he's under for the dental she's going to do an abdominal x-ray and a rectal exam. I'm really worried about what they might find, so if you can spare some good thoughts we'd really appreciate it. I'll update tomorrow when I know more.

Thanks.

Edited by Mommydog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

:bighug:hope:hope

We are sending prayers for your baby, too!

Love and huge hugs ... Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari ... Bold Energy, Dasher and Max at The Bridge

Guest bonscoby

Oh, Angie.....Prayers going up right away for Joey. I hope it's just a tummy virus and that he is okay. Please update as soon as you know.

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Prayers for your most handsome fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Prayers, hugs and healing light for handsome Joey.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead