Matty (daring Grandlass)

Guest MnMDogs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinnie

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl - Godspeed Sweet Matty - run pain free at the Bridge enjoying sunbeams and big fluffy beds. Make sure to send mom and dad a sign. Hugs to you both. It is never easy and words just don't come - I am sorry she had to go so soon.

I'm so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your special girl. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh Carol and Ryan :(

I am so sorry about Matty. She was such a sweet bratty thing. :heart So much fun to hang at the ball park with.

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

I thought that with some time I could come up with a fitting tribute, but words really can't express how big of a piece of our little family is missing now that Matty is gone. I feel cheated. Cheated that I only had 2.5 years with her, and that OS robbed her of all the things she loved to do most in her last days. But I will not allow those things to cloud my fond memories of her. She will always be the crazy spinner, bag shredding, howling at the door, fun police Matty Beast to me.

I remember when Matty met Mara for the first time. Against all GH protocol, they met on Matty's turf, without muzzles. Matty was so excited to see Mara she drooled down Mara's entire back. I knew right then those two knuckleheads would be like peas in a pod. And they were. It's a shame they could not live out their "Golden Years" together in a Mork-free household (just kidding Morky).

Matty didn't just exist. She attacked each and every day with a vigor and vitality that is painfully missing from our home now. It's a comfort knowing that we made the most out of every day with her, if only because she left us with no choice! Time will heal and other dogs may come and go, but nothing will replace the void created by her untimely departure. And maybe that is the ultimate expression of how much she meant to us.

We love and miss you!

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. I hate cancer. It has taken so many of our babies. Matty was a beautiful girl, and well loved. May your memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Matty.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Carol and Ryan, I'm so so sorry about Matty :( My heart goes out to you guys, I can only imagine what a huge shock this has been :grouphug :grouphug At least you can have peace knowing that you did the best thing you could for her in helping her to cross the bridge and be free of pain and discomfort. Take care :grouphug:grouphug

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I am so sorry for your loss. You are left with beautiful memories.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.