Chloe "tj Zorabell" Meyer April 12, 1995- May 1, 2009

BrGreyhndz

Oh, Kim. I am so sorry. Chloe was such a sweetie and so beautiful. I always enjoyed seeing her at Dewey... she reminded me so much of my Crooked girl. Hugs to you and your family.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Kim. The video is greyt. Patsie will be 13 on Sun. and she throws toys around before dinner...more like a temper tantrum because her highness isn't getting served fast enough.

Run with the Angels, Chloe.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of precious Chloe. I know you will always cherish the memories of your time together. Godspeed to the Bridge, Chloe

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I'm so sorry for your loss.

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Not sure if this link will work but I made the album public so we will see...

Here is a very in complete Chloe retrospective...

Chloe through the years- at leat the digital years...

Also thank you all for such kind remarks and condolences. She is a special soul and lived a long and happy life. I will miss her making me laugh everyday.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss of Chloe. She was a stunningly beautiful girl. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Kim I am so sorry to hear about Chloe's passing. Boy did she have a great life with you guys. :) Goodspeed Chloe

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Kim, that is a stunning digital tribute to your beautiful Chloe! She's among many friends now.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am very sorry for your loss of Chloe, she was a real sweety.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

So sorry for your loss Kim. I can see that Chloe was a beautiful girl with allot of spunk. I hope her spirit and memories will give you comfort.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Guest Carla

Kim,

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. Chloe is smiling down upon you thanking you for the wonderful life you gave her.

Godpeed Chloe, you are terribly missed.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink