I Think About You All The Time My Friend,

Guest TinasTroops

Guest TinasTroops

Hard to beleive it has been 1 year.

I miss you my friend. I need alittle extra strength these days, hope you can help :grouphug

Josee, I think this is what we were looking to say and feel tomorrow. :beatheart

Somewhere the Sun is Shining

By Jessica M. Raymond

Somewhere the sun is shining,

and the clouds are not in sight.

Somewhere someone's laughing,

and talking about what might.

What might have been another year,

for us to spend together.

What might have been another time,

that I could cherish forever.

Somewhere two people laugh and joke,

and carry on all day.

Talk about their past and future,

in an extraordinary way.

They talk about the last few years,

and how they made a bond.

They found it funny they both were different,

but both especially fond.

Fond of each other everyday,

so genuine and true.

A friend to tell of all your worries,

if ever you were blue.

To trust with all my secrets,

and keeping yours close to heart.

Knowing you will comfort me,

and sharing all our art.

and we will meet again.

Become the friends we always were,

and talk about what's been.

Although you're gone I know you're here,

to help me through hard times.

Help me make the right decisions,

when I don't see the signs.

and you will be in my heart.

For you were more like a sister to me,

and we shall never part.

This is the time to let you know,

how much I really cared.

I love you for you no matter what,

and cherish the moments that we shared.

Visiting Grey Haven in March I was able to see the memorial garden, See Trish's stone and the wonderful fence we help add to in Trish's name. I am planning a 1 yr ann donation to grey Haven in Trish's memory if anyone would like to join in. http://www.ahome4greys.org/home

P3162016.jpg

P3162018.jpg

Edited by TinasTroops

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KyGrey

Trish, there's not a day that goes by that you don't cross my mind. I am always finding myself thinking about ways to react to situations. I think to myself "What would Trish do" and sometimes have to rethink how to react. Thank you for being such a great friend and being the best you could be. You touched a lot of people's lives when you were here on earth and even upon your passing you are still touching lives. I can't delete your phone number from my phone and I can't delete your email address from my computer. I miss you so much.

Your friend always

Patti

My only comfort is that she is keeping all those bridge kids company. :angelwings

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I can't believe it's been a year :( I remember I received the news around dinnertime and I was supposed to go to class, but I couldn't stop crying well enough for it to be safe to drive, so I skipped class that night and mourned here with all of you.

I wasn't as close to Trish as MANY people here were, but, I always enjoyed her posts, her views, her photos, and her orchids. For her to touch so many lives, many of them of complete strangers, still amazes me to this day.

Trish, you're very missed. I know you're there to welcome all of the wonderful pups that keep leaving us...and that's a comfort.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest how888

I think of her all the time too.. I can't believe it's been a year without Trish on here.. Like you said though, she's with all our angels up there and in our hearts forever......

I was thinking about her yesterday because it was also a year since my SIL almost died and was in a coma for over a week.

I talk about her when people ask how I got Passion and love to tell people that it was Trishes fault :lol

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Tina I was thinking about you, knowing that this time was coming closer. I know how hard this was, and still is for you.

The words you chose are so perfect. Cherish the moments!

Trish I think of you often, and I know that you are keeping watch over Flippy. thank you for being my friend. :f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest VelvetEars

Trish....beautiful soul....beloved friend..... I miss you more than words can say.

You are often in my mind, and always in my heart.

Alreay 1 year pass by... How many times I thought "I should tell Trish about this about that" and realise that she wont ever be online on my msn window... How many time I wish we would have met.. How many times I wish I could have talk to her...

She taught us to love and cherish the moment, she always listenned and was there wen we needed her...

I miss you Trish!

:sad1

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Guest SoulsMom

I knew the one year anniversary of her death was coming up, but didn't remember the exact day. Even though it has been a year, I still can't believe she's gone :sad1

Guest VelvetEars

Adrian is keeping busy. I've not been able to talk with him for awhile, but he's okay. Holding his own. I sent him a link to this thread, so hopefully he'll pop in when he can. He's on the road a lot for work, but last we talked, a stray dog had adopted him at a job site - he named him Riley, and he's been traveling w/ Adrian since. I suspect Trish had a hand in that.

Guest Pipi5
a stray dog had adopted him at a job site
Thats so funny & sooo Trish. I told Tina in a PM that I saw Jackie & John back, in October & they said he was doing okay. I think Judy talks to him more often also.

:beatheart

Guest KyGrey

Bumping for the nightly people.

That is so Trish to send Adrian a new friend. I hope he logs on here. I have thought several times to call him but haven't so far. I really need to keep in touch.