It's Official!

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I posted a few days ago about being torn about adopting Buzz, my foster, for the last 6 months. Well today I have officially adopted Buzz (Happy Gotcha Day Buzz-Boy!). Buzz knew a long time before I did that he was home. It took me a while. :lol He's a sweetie pie and he seemed to know I was struggling with my decision because the last few days he has been a velcro boy and super affectionate! Anyway, below are a few photos I took of him (wearing his very own brand new collar) tonight as an adopted boy not a foster! Also, here's a link to Buzz's pedigree ---> Link

Edited to add: Not sure why the link won't go to his pedigree page but tattoos are LE: 96127 RE: 61A

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

Guess I need to get my siggie updated now! :lol

Edited by Spencers_Greyt

The link for Buzz's pedigree doesn't recognize the info it has on ear tats. ???

Congratulations, though! :clap:clap

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :yay:banana:confetti:yay He is so gorgeous :wub: :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Spencers_Greyt
The link for Buzz's pedigree doesn't recognize the info it has on ear tats. ???

Congratulations, though! :clap:clap

What do you mean? His tats match grehound-data.

Edited to add: Oh now I see what you mean. I don't know why the link won't go to his pedigree page! L: 96127 R: 61A

Edited by Spencers_Greyt