Good News For A Change

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I have been posting quite a bit on Spencer. His disc compression causing him to have weak back legs, his incontinence and how he keeps slicing open his foot because of the wobbliness. Well since yesterday it's been like a light switch has been turned on. His incontinence stopped, he's walking and even running a bit, much better - still wobbly but nothing like he was before. He can even lift his leg and not fall over! And I have been keeping his foot in a baby sock to protect it outside and keep him from licking it so I think it's finally healing as well. When I came home at lunch today, Spencer was all happy and prancing around and when I let him, Emmy & Buzz outside, he was bumping Emmy which is a sign of affection and him wanting her to run so he can chase her. He's like a different dog! He's been off the Pred for about 2 weeks now so I think that has something to do with it. But regardless, I'm so happy right now! I just pray that this continues! :hope:hope

That's great - go Spencer! :gh_bow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes! I am so happy for you guys!!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Day 2 - All day yesterday Spencer didn't have one problem with leaking and he slept without his belly band for the first time in months last night and kept dry. I know this is silly but I'm sooooooo excited and happy about this turn of events. It's been a long, hard, depressing road with him so I'm glad that it's getting better. I really didn't think it was going to! Spencer is momma's handsome boy! :inlove:beatheart:inlove

He's a heartbreaker, that's for sure! Such wonderful news! Here's to new beginnings!

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead