Godspeed Our Sweet Bodhi Dogma

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug I'm so sorry. I didn't even get a chance to congratulate you on his adoption. :cry1f_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am just seeing this now. I am so sorry Heather and Ken, this is just not right, especially so soon after losing Harmony like you said. Thinking about you guys and hoping you at least get some answers. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest snaphappy

I am so sorry to read this! Honestly, I don't come to Remembrance much because it is just so hard after losing our dear Suenos. But when I saw your blog and realized that you, too, were going through a tragic, sudden loss, after far too little time in retirement, I had to come let you know that I am grieving with you. It's not fair to lose our babies when they've only just begun to learn the joys of having a real home and family. Godspeed, sweet Bodhi. Heather and Ken, may your heart find joy in the memories you have and in the hounds that find Bodhi's spirit within them.

:grouphug

How sad :( I'm very sorry to read this news :(

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Heather, I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose any of them but especially when they are so young. :f_white :f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest greytloves

How tragic. I sure hope you get an answer soon for the sake of everyone else. Have you let the kennel know? or found out if anyone else has had any problems?

:f_white RIP, Bodhi.

Guest Carla

Heather,

My heart is breaking along with yours.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad and difficult time.

Godspeed Bodhi

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest gotgr8hnds
:f_redI'm so sorry for your loss. I'm thankful that Bodhi was able to know what it's like to be in a loving home where he was cherished, as he so deserved. It just isn't fair that his time with you was cut so short. ~~~Sweet Bodhi, may you 'kick up the wind' and run :gh_run on the wings of angels~~~

Guest KennelMom

We haven't gotten a diagnosis yet. Some of the tests they were running required DNA work which can take several days...Ken was supposed to call the vet today to double check, but I think work got in the way. I imagine they should have something back today/tomorrow....that's the original estimate the vet gave us when he sent the samples off.

I am so very sorry for your loss. The sudden, unexpected departures seem to be so much harder on us.

Godspeed, Bodhi Dogma!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin