Please Send Mizzy Some Prayers/good Thoughts

Burpdog

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She decided that I was not taking off the front paw bandage and it was stuck pretty good. After the rear bandage came off, she did use 3 legs. Grace got dropped off the the dental and Mizzy got her bandage taken off (yes, it bled some and she has a small bandage on). Mizzy is home and resting. Chiropractor due this afternoon.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest Winterwish

That's so good the chiropractor is coming,I hope it helps a lot.

Can you try a thin layer of blended Westcort and Nystatin ointment? say,3 times a day and then the bandage?

I'm sure you're already wetting the bandage to help get it off but just in case,thought I'd mention it.

Sending get well wishes to Mizzy. :dogcookie :dogcookie

The other bandage does not want to come off :( I am soaking it in oil and taking off a little at a time. I really don't want to go back to the vet this morning.....

You should see the chriopractor's report. Poor Mizzy! She is sore all over (comes from running on 2 legs). She will have another appointment next week.

She's eating and her same sweet self, just 3 legging it now.....

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

:kiss2 Mizzy. I hope you feel better soon.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)