Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmbersDad

i cant believe im writing this

the lung xrays showed her lungs full of tumors and fluid. dr ian gave her maybe a month and wanted to just manage discomfort. i chose to release my baby instead.

ember is gone, im in tears as i type. all the vets and staff cried too

Ember AKA Emblems Luck

12-8-97 to 1-14-08

running pain free on four legs once again

ill do the remembrance thing when i can

Edited by EmbersDad

Guest Spencers_Greyt
i cant believe im writing this

the lung xrays showed her lungs full of tumors and fluid. dr ian gave her maybe a month and wanted to just manage discomfort. i chose to release my baby instead.

ember is gone, im in tears as i type. all the vets and staff cried too

Ember AKA Emblems Luck

12-8-97 to 1-14-08

running pain free on four legs once again

ill do the remembrance thing when i can

OMG I'm so very very sorry! I know you're in terrible pain over this! My heart goes out to you.

Oh no! I can't believe this, Tom. I am so very sorry. :cry1 Ember fought so hard, and you were right there for her and with her, through the good days and bad. We'll be thinking about you. Take care of yourself. :grouphug

Oh my god I am so, so sorry. I haven't posted on your threads because I have no experience to help, but I've been following them closely. Poor Ember, and poor you. But the wonderful thing is that she was happy and enjoying life fully up to the very last day. :f_red

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

I'm so sorry, you both fought so hard.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest ArtysPeople

Oh my gosh, what a shock. I am so so so sorry it ended this way. You and Ember were such troopers, such fighters together. Damn that disease. Run free, sweet girl, and help your Dad heal now. :grouphug

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your sweet girl. I grew to love her after reading about her on this forum. You gave her a

greyt life and she is at peace now and will forever be with you in spirit.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh my gosh - I'm so sorry. Ember was such a beautiful girl & left you far too soon. :(

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest friedmaf

I am so sorry for you. Like many others on GT, following Ember's story has made me feel close to her. We all share in your loss. She's running pain-free now.

Guest greytbookert

I am so very sorry! Run free Ember! Many hugs to you, Tom! We all know how strong the love was between the two of you!

I am so sorry to hear this. You obviously loved her so much. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

OMG, I am so sorry. I can't believe that she is gone. You will be in my thoughts!

Run free pretty girl

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so, so sorry to read this. I was wondering how she was doing the past few days but have crap going on. She was so very sweet. She sent such a beautiful collar to Alan last year. I pray for you. I'm in tears too. Godspeed Sweet Ember. You will be missed.

Guest SueG201

I am in tears as I type this, I was hoping so much that sweet Ember would beat this, and I enjoyed the videos of her so much. My heartfelt sympathy to you, I feel for you this dreadful disease took 2 of my greys