The End For Morgan

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Guest MorganKonaAlex

It's with a heavy heart that we called and made the appt. to euthanize Morgan at 4:30 today. 3 years ago this month he was diagnosed with osteo. when his front leg broke but the cancer didn't get him. He developed LS a year ago and it has progressed to the point he doesn't have full control of his bowels. He was 13 in August and has been through so much.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh God, No. Morgan has been our inspiration for so long. I cry with and for you.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GreytMuse

I am so very sorry to hear this. It's never easy even when you know in your heart it is the right thing to do. :sad1 Many prayers coming your way for a peaceful passing.

Guest ArtysPeople
:grouphug Even though it's made in love, it's still the hardest of decisions. Hoping for a peaceful passing for you and Morgan. :grouphug Edited by ArtysPeople

I can not even tell you how sorry I am to hear this. Everytime I see someone eating roast beef, I smile because I think of him. He fought such a great fight, you both have. Please know that my prayers are with you and than handsome boy. I will light a very special candle for both of you.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Ladyluther

I'll be thinking of you all as Morgan begins his last journey..

He is a very strong and brave boy to have overcome a dx of osteo..time to rest.

Take care

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very very sorry. :hope for GoD to carry you gently in his arms through this. My thoughts and :hope will be with you all day today.

Guest SoulsMom

Oh, Kris, I'm so sorry it is time for him to leave. Morgan is a true champion and an inspiration. Like another poster said, time to rest.

Godspeed Morgan :gh_run2

You will be forever in our hearts

Edited by SoulsMom

I am so sorry. Prayers to your family and Morgan. This is the hardest, and yet one of the most loving, things that we ever do for our beloved pets when they can no longer go on. So many of us have been there and are crying with you.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France